Wednesday 9 October 2013

A new and exciting project

So, I've decided to take up a new project/hobby. Knitting. 

Now, it's not really a new hobby. I used to knit when I was younger, but found that I got frustrated with how long the process took. However, my recent love affair with cardigans has encouraged me to get back into it. 

So thisevening I started a new project. I've re-taught myself how to do basic/knit stitch. And I've taught myself to purl, and as such have completed my first few rows of stocking stitch. This is greatly exciting. 

I think I'm making a coffee cozie. It's intended to be a coffee cozie. I am not hopeful it will become a coffee cozzie. It may become some form of...hat or ear warmer thing. We'll see. 

Anyway, I'll let y'all know how the knitting goes! 

Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment