Wednesday 25 December 2013

Boxing Day Sale - New Tights!

Found myself some gorgeous tights at a Boxing Day sale today, and just thought I'd share. I think they'll look gorgeous under dresses and skirts, since I do hate to go bare legs underthem. 

First some Trasparenze sheers in white:
Plain spots on the front

And gorgeous lace detailing down the back

And then some Jonathon Aston opaque and sheers:
These are the same front and back, and are just adorable. 

Not much else from me, but hopefully more tight's to come if I have my way!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous tights! I love the balance of playful fun and chic sophistication that they strike. I have a pair of dotted tights (black with wee little white Swiss dots) that I've had to have for at least five years now. They cost me no more than a song on eBay when I bought them and never expected them to last past one winter, so to still have this long is a rare treat indeed. They're a little worn, but still holding in there, so who knows, maybe they'll see me through this whole winter (and beyond?), too.

    Big hugs & the very happiest of New Year's wishes!
    ♥ Jessica

    *PS* Speaking of which, thank you very much for sharing some of your own goals and dreams with me this week. I really wrestled with that "I haven't done enough" feeling in my early twenties, too. For what it's worth, it passed after a few years and now as I approach 30 (this July), I actually look back and wonder how I managed to get as much as I did done at the time. I suspect the same will ring true for you as well, sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete