Sunday 31 March 2013

First project in my new sewing room

So, while I may not be completely moved into my new apartment, my sewing machine is! I've a gorgeous little room, which is going to houae a single spare bed, our old dining table for fabric cutting, and a desk for my machine - and I couldn't be happier. You can see in the pics that there is actually quite a lot of space, the machining desk will be against the wall at the end of the bed. There's also a wardrobe behind the door, so that's a real bonus for fabric and notion storage!

The first project I undertook in my new room wasn't exactly astounding, I replaced a zip in my good friend's skirt. He was pleased for the bed in the room cause he could relax while I sewed!

I can't wait until I have the whole room set up so I can show you all what it looks like fully set up :)

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment